Design and publish HTML websites without writing code. Adobe Muse software enables designers to create websites without writing code. Use master pages, built-in tools for interactivity, and access to over 400 web fonts served by the Adobe Typekit service to easily produce distinctive, professional HTML websites.
TOP FEATURES OF MUSE:
- MASTER PAGES - Define and control elements that are common across multiple pages such as headers, footers, logos, and navigation. Simply add them to your master page layouts.
- FAMILIAR ADOBE TOOLS - Create layouts intuitively with Smart Guides and the Paste in Place and Edit Original commands. Use other familiar features such as Eyedropper tool, columns, gutters, and more.
- WEB FONT CHOICES - Choose from more than 400 web-safe fonts served by the Adobe Typekit service within the Adobe Muse interface, or use system fonts that are converted to images and tagged automatically.
- IMAGE OPTIMISATION - Know that your images will look great and load perfectly for the web. Adobe Muse automatically optimises PSD and PNG files when you publish.
- ROUNDTRIP EDITING - Edit images with Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks software using Edit Original. Your changes will be automatically reflected in your layout when you save.
- EMBEDDED HTML - Add Google Maps, videos from YouTube, feeds from Facebook, and more.
- SLIDE SHOWS - Drag and drop a fully customisable slide show widget for an easy, eye-catching way to display a series of images.
ADOBE MUSE CC MASTERCLASS COURSE
Upon successful completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Plan your website and pages
- Work with text in Muse
- Create navigation
- Create links (including anchors)
- Insert and edit images
- Create slideshows
- Create Contact Forms
- Insert Accordions and Tabbed panels
- Create a Responsive (Mobile friendly) website
- Preview and publish a website
DURATION: 2 Days