Adobe After Effects
There’s nothing you can’t create with After Effects.
Create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Remove an object from a clip. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or character. Even navigate and design in a 3D space. With After Effects, the industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects software, you can take any idea and make it move.
TOP FEATURES OF AFTER EFFECTS:
- ROLL CREDITS. SPIN WORDS. TWIRL TITLES - Animate titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with presets available right from the app. From spin to swipe to slide — your text is on the move.
- GET ANIMATED - Set anything in motion with keyframes or expressions. Or use presets to kick off your designs for unique results.
- ADD EXCITING EFFECTS - Change a scene’s setting. Add a moving object. Make selective color adjustments. Choose from hundreds of effects and create VR videos to drop your audience right into the action.
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS - Create compositions in After Effects and use Dynamic Link to eliminate intermediate rendering in Adobe Premiere Pro. Import from Photoshop, Illustrator, and more. Collaborate with others and integrate with 300+ software and hardware partners.
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS CC INTRODUCTION COURSE
Upon successful completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Plan your designs and animations
- Work with text in After Effects
- Create animations
- Create Text animations
- Insert and animate images
- Create sophisticated animations
- Use Effects
- Work with Adjustment Layers
- Work with Solid Layers
- Work with Track Mattes
DURATION: 2 Days